One-way to the airport: All you need to know
Looking to rent a car for a one-way trip? No problem! SOCAR aims to drive your transportation worries away with our special one-way to the airport/city deal.
From 21 June 2019 – 31 August 2019, we will be waiving the RM50 one-way fee, so you can enjoy airport transfers from KL <> KLIA/KLIA2 easily! Each booking comes with a standard 2 hours (that’s only RM16 for the Perodua Axia), of course, you can select your preferred hours needed.
We have up to 100 one-way zones on weekdays and 22 one-way zones on the weekends within the Klang Valley region. Check out all one-way zones in the app today.
Here’s a quick guide on how to make a one-way booking to the airport (KLIA/KLIA2 only):
We understand at times you just need to hit a few locations before your flight or sometimes you just need a bigger car that gives you that added luggage space with your travelling buddies. With over 20 car models for you to choose from, SOCAR is here to ease your airport transfer worries and to provide you with a seamless journey to the airport. Check out our available models at drive.socar.my.
Where do I park the SOCAR when I get to KLIA/KLIA2?
For KLIA drop-offs:
Please park (covered parking lot) in Block A, B, C, or D. There are two link-bridges that are located on Level 2 of Blocks B and C. It leads you to Station Mezzanine Level (Level 2) of Main Terminal Building which is between the Arrival (above) and Ground (below).
For KLIA2 drop-offs:
You can park at level 4 (CP4) of the 8-storey car park that is connected to level 2 of the Gateway@klia2 mall.
- 20km of petrol is covered for every hour you book
- Personal accident insurance is covered in the hourly rate
- Car insurance is covered in the hourly rate
- Each SOCAR comes with a season pass for its designated parking zone only (it’s usually in the sun visor)
What’s not covered?
- Rental fees for the hours reserved.
- Toll fares to the airport or back to the city. Check out the toll rates to ensure you’ve sufficient funds.
- Additional parking charges if it is not from its designated SOCAR Zone.
Our one-way rentals are ideal for:
- Airport transfers
- Saving money
- Airline delays
- Unplanned trip changes
- Running errands before your flight
- Dropping your pets off at a pet motel (make sure they’re in a pet carrier)
- and more!
Please refer to our full terms and conditions to know more.
BTW: Did you know you can earn GrabRewards Points with every RM1 spent with SOCAR?
Learn how many GrabRewards Points you could be earning when you link your GrabPay e-wallet to your SOCAR account today with our GrabPay with SOCAR Guide.